AAG New Orleans: Panel Debate on Co-production
Professor Tim May, Sheffield Methods Institute, is participating in a panel debate on co-production at the American Association of Geographers Annual Conference. With colleagues from the University of London, Clark University, Chalmers University of Technology, African Centre for Cities and the University of Arizona Tim will participate in a session entitled ‘From participation to co-production: joint research into action’ on Saturday 14 April 2018. Questions to be addressed include:
- for whom do co-production processes perform better?
- who participates in co-production?
- what are the most effective means of implementing co-production?
- how are power relations dealt with? and
- (how) can we co-produce monitoring and evaluation and whose interests do these tools serve?